My name is Oliver and I am a gaming, food and movie enthusiast who loves to organize events, board work in non-profit organizations and the smell of rubber when rigging a show, theatre or event.
A livestreaming technician when we helped goverment organisation and non-profit organisations to stream meetings, panel discussions live to their members at home.
Sverok have been always been in the frontline of technology use for helping its members. Livestreaming our yearly congress started out and resulted in the Sverok owned company to sell the service of helping other organizations to livestream their meetings.
During my internship at Vivobarefoot I got the privilege to work with the company website and its products updates.
I also worked with the company social media marketing, primarily Facebook and Instagram. We arranged several Instagram competitions which had a good number attendees.
Vivobarefoot is a company and brand selling barefoot shoes. Vivobarefoot Sverige sells these within Sweden and Denmark both thru their own webshop and stores and previously to other shoe salesmen.
An internet business handling four different webstores which sells everything from home renovation products, furnitures, DIY products and masquerade costumes.
My primary job is to prepare and update new and existing products on the websites and be a backend support to customer service about our products.
I have also when needed helped customer service as a first line support for our customers.
A higher vocational education in the teachings of a international corporate sales agent. A education were we got to learn the ways of sealing a deal when dealing business to business, to analyze a company and its market.
* Skills in being able to plan, promote, sell and manage business matters.
* Skills in the use of concepts, practices and buisinesss tools, in national and international business enviroments.
* Skills in formulating market strategies, developing a marketing plan and drawing up a rate of return analysis.
* Proficiency in the formal process that have been adapted for selling to businesses, as well as skills in analyzing a completed an implemented business deal.
* Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management.
* Skills in business english.